Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

How to Turn Your Android Smartphone into Portable Scanner




It was a week ago, I had to scan an official document of my dad and as it is often said at the time of need,  thing don't workout your way, same happened with my desktop scanning machine. It was really tough to convince my dad in that situation; so then, I ask my brother if he has some alternative to help me out, and luckily as I would say; he told me about "Cam Scanner - App". Yes, that saved my reputation for the day when my desktop-scanner took a U-turn.
But as I continue with my story let me tell you :

WHAT IS A CAMSCANNER ?  

CamScanner is an Android App, you can even find it on iPhone App Store. It will turn your smartphone or tablet into a portable document scanning device. It uses the camera on your smart gadget to take a snapshot of a document and then provides additional useful features like:

## Image adjustments (very useful as it auto adjust crease or folded papers and perforations) .
## Multiple - page PDF conversion - very useful to make instant official PDF ebook
## Document sharing options via email, also via Bluetooth or SHAREit .
## Cloud storage integration (like it sync to Dropbox or Google docs etc)

camscanner app - A better alternative to traditional desktop scanner


In a recent technology summit I followed, the CamScanner creators had also suggested that using this app can be very useful to capture (unlike normal photographs) lot of diverse documents: archive important newspaper articles, legal papers , whiteboard presentation at classroom (very useful for students to take down notes) , book photocopying, ID cards, driving licence, gift coupons, and etc.




Let's find out how CamScanner-App works, as I take you through the steps I followed :


## Let's find out how CamScanner-App works, as I take you through the steps I followed :

In order to scan a print document from paper; first you need to capture a snap shot of the document(in my case, the sample newspaper). Although it was a lowlight area, it didn't bother me as I have used automatic capture settings (auto image trimming and auto flash mode) and by the automatic flash mode the application uses the built in led flash of the device to evenly illuminate the area of scanning. One of the most useful part of camscanner-app is that automatically detects the uneven edges of the page and adjust accordingly to make it even edges. It also manually fine tune, auto zoom in - out and uses crosshair cursor function while processing goes on .
n order to scan a print document from paper; first you need to capture a snap shot of the document(in my case, the sample newspaper). Although it was a lowlight area, it didn't bother me as I have used automatic capture settings (auto image trimming and auto flash mode) and by the automatic flash mode the application uses the built in led flash of the device to evenly illuminate the area of scanning. One of the most useful part of camscanner-app is that automatically detects the uneven edges of the page and adjust accordingly to make it even edges. It also manually fine tune, auto zoom in - out and uses crosshair cursor function while processing goes on .


After the scanning is done you can rename it and this app also gives you the liberty to tag your scan document, so that you can further discover it easily. Export the file in two options as pdf or jpeg, you can also combine this scan with your previous scans (if any) to make it a multi-page document as I have told you before,very useful to create a PDF booklet, eBook

Sharing is even more easy on CamScanner ,tap on the share icon and send it via email (eg Gmail or email acc you use) or Bluetooth, SHAREit, Xender app, SuperBeam (any of the installed app on your smartphone). You can even print this document.
This app (camscanner-app) can be integrated to the cloud storage service you use like Dropbox or Google docs etc.




If you ask for my review suggestion, I will certainly suggest you to try it, I have found it very useful, much better, saves time and hassle free way to scan and digitize paper documents at anytime, anywhere and keep a photocopy intact far better than the native function of what your phone camera can able to do.

If you ask for my review suggestion, I will certainly suggest you to try it, I have found it very useful, much better, saves time and hassle free way to scan and digitize paper documents at anytime, anywhere and keep a photocopy intact far better than the native function of what your phone camera can able to do.












Give it a definite try and leave your review and feedback in the comment box below. I would love to know your experience.
I will be back with another useful content till then tataz and bye byezzz. Take care.




''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

RELATED TOPIC ::
or 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I am also SOCIAL as like you, so Join my group :

* Find me on - Facebook -  www.facebook.com/connect2abhirup
* My Twitter handle  @tweetabhirup  or www.twitter.com/tweetabhirup
* My Instagram Profile - https://instagram.com/abhirupsvlog


As you continue to follow my Blog , you can also give a look at my 
Youtube Vlog Channel

Abhirup'sVlog





Signing off as for today, if you like this article do rate it - Share this Blog content to your friends - there is a Comment Box down below please do leave your Opinion-Suggestions-Request for any topic- or Question from any students is highly appreciable , I feel good to Answer them .



- Abhirup

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.